Two- to Three-Hour Board Member Roles and Responsibilities Training
- Designed to help board members and executive directors create a shared understanding of their individual and collective roles and responsibilities generally and within the context of your unique organization including:
- legal and ethical obligations;
- board governance best practices;
- board member and executive director roles and responsibilities;
- board committee structures;
- and effective internal communications.
Two- to Three-Hour Board Development Training
- Designed to help your board think through and create a shared process for identifying and recruiting effective board members including:
- attributes of an effective board member;
- effective recruitment strategies;
- and creating a shared recruitment plan.