This webinar series will help you dive deeper into achieving your goals. The webinar series is divided into beginner and intermediate levels. The series will take place on Wednesdays at 12:00 noon from January 11, 2017 to February 22, 2017 with social media tune-up sessions in March and April.
- 7 sessions led by nonprofit experts
- 2 Social Media Tune-Up Facilitated Peer Conversations post series
- Each session approx. one hour long
- Access to all 9 offering for ONLY $20* for participants in Midlands Gives and ONLY $25 for all others due to the generosity of Central Carolina Community Foundation’s investment in nonprofit capacity building. This training program is valued at $500.
- Watch the recordings at your leisure!
- Focus on tools, tips and techniques to ensure a successful online giving strategy - on Giving Day and throughout the year!
Due to the generosity of the Central Carolina Community Foundation and its support of building the capacity of nonprofits, all participants in the 2017 Midlands Gives will receive this training valued at $500 for $20* when they register through Central Carolina Community Foundation. This series is also available to nonprofits that are not participating in the 2017 Giving Day for only $25 per sign-in location. The cost of $25 is whether you attend just 1 or ALL 9 sessions.
*$20 fee will be deducted from nonprofits’ final donation amount and does not need to be paid upfront.
If you are a participant in Midlands Gives, please click the button below to register through the Central Carolina Community Foundation
All other participants will register on this page through SCANPO.
Thanks to the Central Carolina Community Foundation's generosity and commitment to building the capacity of nonprofits, we are able to make this learning opportunity, valued at $500, available for $25!